What can I expect from this blog?


WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS BLOG?
The space Blogger gives me to give the blog description is inadequate for my needs (TWSS). So I will lay out the information here:

50% of my blog will be allocated for infertility rants.
50% of my blog will be allocated for talking about cute boys.
50% of my blog will be allocated for being snarky or asslicking about books.
50% of my blog will be allocated for working on math skills.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'd rather have syphilis

Turns out what was "not urgent" was the fact that I tested positive for an antibody called anti-M. They have to do more testing to find out exactly what kind it is. If it's the kind that can't cross the placenta, I'm good. If it's the kind that can cross the placenta, at best we're looking at anemic baby with high bilirubin and at worst, this antibody can enter the fetus's bloodstream and basically destroy all of its red blood cells, killing the fetus.

Give me the syphilis!

It's great that there is science out there that can pinpoint these problems early, but oh my GOD after a while it feels like the universe is telling me, "Just give the fuck up. You are clearly not meant to have babies."

Even my blood is poison.

Sorry this is Debbie Downer. I'll blog later about Steve the Nice Smelling Guy from Hail, Hail, Camp Timberwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment