Anyway, I was wondering what would happen if J.K. Rowling decided to rewrite the entire Harry Potter series from Voldemort's point of view. Here are my proposed titles:
- Voldemort and That Time He Was Living under a Turban in the Back of That Guy's Skull
- Voldemort and That Time That Snotty Potter Kid Totally Read His Diary and then Put a Basilisk Fang Through It, Like, Some Things Are Private, Okay?
- Voldemort and the Ratface Guy and Actually He's Not in This Book Very Much
- Voldemort and the Extremely Convoluted Plot to Get That Wanker Potter to the Graveyard to Return as Noseless Ralph Fiennes When Probably It Would Have Been Easier Just to Turn a Quill or a Glass of Pumpkin Juice into a Portkey or Something and Then at Least that Hot Cedric Guy Would Still Be Alive
- Voldemort and the One with All the Bureaucracy and Something about a Prophecy
- Voldemort and the Riddle Backstory which Leads to Much Discussion of Horcruxes, Culminating in the Death of Someone You Love, and Sends into Suspicion Someone You're Not Entirely Sure Of
- Voldemort and the Seriously, Expelliarmus Did Him In? Oh Well, If Not Expelliarmus, the Epilogue Would Have Finished Him Off