What can I expect from this blog?


WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS BLOG?
The space Blogger gives me to give the blog description is inadequate for my needs (TWSS). So I will lay out the information here:

50% of my blog will be allocated for infertility rants.
50% of my blog will be allocated for talking about cute boys.
50% of my blog will be allocated for being snarky or asslicking about books.
50% of my blog will be allocated for working on math skills.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

If J.K. Rowling did alternate POVs

So you Twihards may know that S. Meyer was going to rewrite Twilight from Edward's point of view, under the title of Midnight Sun. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you feel about these things), someone leaked the existing chunk of the manuscript, and Meyer pulled an epic flounce. I have read the bit of Midnight Sun on her website, and I kind of hate it. Edward comes off seriously douchebaggy and stodgy, where at least in Twilight I could imagine he wasn't a complete fuddy-duddy stalker type.

Anyway, I was wondering what would happen if J.K. Rowling decided to rewrite the entire Harry Potter series from Voldemort's point of view. Here are my proposed titles:
  • Voldemort and That Time He Was Living under a Turban in the Back of That Guy's Skull
  • Voldemort and That Time That Snotty Potter Kid Totally Read His Diary and then Put a Basilisk Fang Through It, Like, Some Things Are Private, Okay?
  • Voldemort and the Ratface Guy and Actually He's Not in This Book Very Much
  • Voldemort and the Extremely Convoluted Plot to Get That Wanker Potter to the Graveyard to Return as Noseless Ralph Fiennes When Probably It Would Have Been Easier Just to Turn a Quill or a Glass of Pumpkin Juice into a Portkey or Something and Then at Least that Hot Cedric Guy Would Still Be Alive
  • Voldemort and the One with All the Bureaucracy and Something about a Prophecy
  • Voldemort and the Riddle Backstory which Leads to Much Discussion of Horcruxes, Culminating in the Death of Someone You Love, and Sends into Suspicion Someone You're Not Entirely Sure Of
  • Voldemort and the Seriously, Expelliarmus Did Him In? Oh Well, If Not Expelliarmus, the Epilogue Would Have Finished Him Off
Clearly, I am a genius.

1 comment: